Course is Closed! Check back in December!
(or sign up below to be notified when registration opens)
A 4-week program of self-discovery and planning steps to help you land your Dream Job!
WHAT YOU GET:
- A workbook, filled with information, templates and worksheets.
- Four 90-minute sessions (one per week) with the coach in a group setting.
- Assess your strengths, values and preferences
- Design your Ideal Job
- Develop your plan and strategies
- Freshen up that resume so that it gets noticed
- Get ready for the interview
- Brainstorm with other attendees
- Experience live coaching during the call
- AND so much more!
PLUS - at your option, you can choose to take a personal assessment and receive feedback on your skills and strengths (Details below).
Here's our lineup:
(* represent prior attendees' rating on the value they received)
WEEK ONE: Getting Started
- Identifying your skills, talents and values. ****
- Creating a vision for your Perfect Job *****
- OPTIONAL Item: Take a Skills Assessment (additional charge) *****
WEEK TWO: Research, Resumes and Responding
- Resume and Cover Letter Basics - elements you must have ****
- Where are those jobs? ****
- Resources and the power of networking ***
- Tracking your activities ***
WEEK THREE: Interview Preparation
- Responding to the interview invitation ***
- Do your homework ***
- Types of interviews *****
- What could they possibly ask? ***** *****
- Following up – what’s proper? ***
WEEK FOUR: Saying YES to the offer
- Analyzing the offer ****
- Negotiating points ****
- What happens next? ***
AND if you are an EARLY-BIRD registrant - you get this FREE BONUS: One 30-minute coaching session with Coach Darlene to review your resume and action plan. ($100 value) (will be scheduled after the class)
OPTIONAL ITEM: If you choose, you can additionally register for a Skills Assessment and receive in depth feedback on your skills and talents. Note: this is scheduled separately and is an additional charge. If you chose to take advantage o this option, you will find it most beneficial if you complete the assessment before the class starts.