Through the many years of business ownership and working in the corporate & government environments, Darlene has extensive background and experience in hiring effectively, interviewing skills (both for the employer and the employee) and building high-performing teams. As your coach, she will guide you as you explore, strengthen skills and grow as a professional.
If you are an employer...
When it comes to interviewing, she is a master at helping employers fine tune their hiring skills. You will become more effective in writing job descriptions, learn how to ask powerful questions, read the candidate and hire more effectively. The net result: you could experience lower turnover, better team dynamics and higher productivity.
If you are searching for a job...
If you are a person LOOKING for a job – then you will benefit from her thousands of hours of interviewing and screening applicants for hire. You’ll become more effective at highlighting your talents and skills in your resume and explore the many avenues open to you for finding that great job that is out there waiting for YOU!
Individual Career Growth (or transition)
Whether you are just starting out in your career or have been there so long that you feel “stuck,” a coach can often help you clear the fog so you can see more clearly. Once you can see ahead, there will be no stopping you to getting your dream job!
Your customized coaching program could include things like these:
- Understand your strengths – so you can showcase them!
- Discover what excites you and brings you fulfillment
- Fun ways to imagine, explore, and believe in possibilities
- Map out a strategy to get you “there”
- Time management and productivity tools
- Career transition plan – if you are looking for a change
- Becoming a leader – if that is what you seek
- Effective communication
- Plus so much more . . .
If you need a new direction or just a “shot in the arm” to get you excited again, let’s talk!
Leadership development & Team Coaching
As a leader in a team, corporation or as an entrepreneur: How might RESULTS like these serve you and your organization?
- Align personal values with corporate cultures
- Identify and strengthen your communication style
- Map out visions and goals
- Master the art of leverage, delegation and accountability
- Develop high-performing teams
- Achieve positive, long-term change in you, your people
- Master productivity and time management
- Create boundaries between work and home